The internationally-recognised CRL Accelerator provides world-class product development support and access to prototyping facilities to innovators building hardware products.
Over the course of the programme, a cohort of makers prototype, test, and validate their revolutionary technology with the support of experts from Plus X Innovation and the wider industry.
Product-led startups will benefit from:
- A fully funded programme of tailored support
- World-class mentorship from business experts and entrepreneurs
- Practical product development support from the specialist Plus X Innovation team
- Introductions to suppliers and manufacturers in the UK and China
- Access to specialist product development facilities at a Plus X Innovation Hub
To be eligible for selection you must have:
- A business registered or operating in London, UK
- A prototype (it does not have to be pretty or very advanced!)
- Technical knowledge relevant to your hardware development
- The desire to build a scalable product-based business
- A product or business model displaying genuine innovation
- The ability to attend the programme in person in London for two days a week (Mondays and Tuesdays) during the course of the programme
- Desirable but not essential: Two or more team members